Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for AR15/M4’s that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body. With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform. All mounting hardware and a basic grip cap included.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear storage
- Made in U.S.A.