The CMC Single Stage trigger features a non-adjustable flat trigger bow with a 3.5lb pull that breaks like glass. It has almost no take-up and extremely short reset to make follow up shots fast and easy. The flat trigger increases the surface area that your finger rests on giving you increased control and leverage when pulling the trigger. The hammer is lightened and uses a high-power Rocket Wire spring that ensures reliability with commercial and surplus ammunition. The high-power spring also results in minimal lock time, which is the time it takes for the hammer to fall and strike the primer, resulting in much more accurate shots. CMC Triggers have invested in a new production and tooling setup that incorporates advanced techniques that help to reduce manufacture time and cost while still providing you with a high quality, reliable trigger that is affordable.
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 rifles
- Installs with Mil-Spec .154” trigger pins
- Single stage 3.5lb trigger pull
- Non-adjustable flat trigger bow for improved trigger control
- Tactile and short reset
- Minimal lock time with a lightened hammer and full power Rocket Wire spring
- Drop-in, one-piece design made from 8620 alloy steel
- 100% Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty!
Reflex Sight Features:
- Parallax Corrected Optical System
Hand Adjustable Windage & Elevation
Lightweight & Durable
Red/Green Reticle Illumination
Note: Trigger pull weights are approximate and may vary between rifles