This AR15 upper receiver assembly comes ready to attach to any Mil-Spec lower receiver. It is built around a 16 inch, 4150 chrome moly barrel and has a black nitride finish. The upper receiver is a forged M4 flat top upper, allowing you to easily attach rifle scopes and red dot sights to the picatinny rail.
Outfitted with a 12″ Keymod Rail that features strong attachment points for accessories resulting in accessories and optics having an excellent return to zero capability when detached and reattached. The rail also features a full-length picatinny top rail that sits flush with the upper receiver and has anti-rotation tabs to keep it locked in place. This upper assembly comes with a standard A2 flash hider that effectively suppresses muzzle flash and protects the 1/2×28 barrel threads if you are planning on adding a muzzle break in the future.
- Barrel: 16” 5.56 Melonite Barrel Chrome Moly
- Twist Rate: 1/8
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Carbine-Length
- Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
- Rail: 12″ CBC Free Float Keymod Rail
- Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
- Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector