This kit features the Rise Armanment Super Sporting AR15 Single Stage Black Fallout Trigger, Magpul MOE K2 Grip, and a lower parts kit that includes anti-walk pins.
Magpul MOE K2 Features:
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear storage
- Made in USA
Rise Armanment SST Features:
- Single-stage 3.5lb. trigger pull
- Curved trigger bow with straight trigger functionality
- Quick reset with minimal over-travel
- Precision machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black hard coat anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Fits most .308 and .223/5.56 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it quick and easy to install with no tuning needed
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment
- Includes Anti-Walk Pins
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
Product Details: AR15 Rise Armament SST / Magpul MOE K2 Grip / Antiwalk Pin LPK / 905230
➲ Magpul - MOE K2 Grip
Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for AR15/M4\'s that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter\'s body. With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform. All mounting hardware and a basic grip cap included.
➲ AR-15 Lower Parts
The lower parts are integral to a reliable AR firearm. Our AR-15 lower parts provide rock-solid performance in demanding conditions.