THE OVERALL LENGTH IS 16″ SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR A TAX STAMP FOR SBR!
The upper is assembled in Charleston, SC with high-quality materials and meticulous workmanship. The flat top M4 Mil-Spec upper receiver is forged and CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum, the hardest and most durable material of any upper! To ensure even more strength they are Mil-Spec Type 3 hard coat anodized.
This 14.5” 5.56 NATO barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly steel with a 1:7 twist rate, carbine gas system, and head spaced twice from the US manufacturer. This barrel is incredibly accurate and durable while the overall length is legally 16″ having the linear compensator pinned and welding.
- Barrel: 14.5” 5.56 NATO barrel – 4150 Chrome Moly
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Carbine-Length
- Muzzle Device: Hera Style Linear Compensator
- Rail: 12″ Free Float M-LOK
- Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
- Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
Failure to observe safe firearm handling practices may result in serious bodily injury or death. CBC Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product. Additionally, it is highly recommended that the firearm (as with all new firearms) is thoroughly inspected, cleaned and oiled prior to use.