This AR15 upper receiver assembly comes ready to attach to any Mil-Spec lower receiver. It is built around a 16 inch, 4150 chrome moly barrel and has a black nitride finish. The upper receiver is a forged M4 flat top upper, allowing you to easily attach rifle scopes and red dot sights to the picatinny rail.
Outfitted with a 15″ Tri Tac Keymod Rail that features strong attachment points for accessories resulting in accessories and optics having an excellent return to zero capability when detached and reattached. The rail also features a full-length picatinny top rail that sits flush with the upper receiver and has anti-rotation tabs to keep it locked in place. This upper assembly comes with a standard A2 flash hider that effectively suppresses muzzle flash and protects the barrel threads if you are planning on adding a muzzle break in the future.
- Barrel: 16” 5.56 NATO / 16” 300 AAC / 16” 7.62×39
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8” for 5.56 & 300 AAC, 1 in 10″ for 7.62 x 39
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length for 5.56 & 7.62, Pistol-Length for 300 AAC
- Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
- Rail: 15” CBC Industries Black Tactical Tri Angle
- Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
- Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
- 2x Keymod Rail Sections