CBC Industries is pleased to announce their Generation 3 rail , perfect for 3 gunners! This AR-15 upper assembly is made from the highest quality material found in the AR world! The upper is assembled in Charleston, SC with high-quality material, meticulous workmanship & incredible prices.
The flat top M4 Mil-Spec upper receiver are forged CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum, the hardest and most durable material of any upper! To ensure even more strength they are Mil-Spec Type 3 hard coat anodized.
This 16” 7.62 x 39 barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly steel! This upper has 1:10 twist rate, carbine gas system and head spaced twice from the US manufacturer. This barrel is incredible accurate and durable, the strength comes from the 4150 CM steel and the Nitride coating!
The free float 15″ M-Lok rail is a modern designed AR-15 handguard made from high-quality aluminium, featuring a full length picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position and 3 integrated forward mounted 2.5″ picatinny rails at the 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions.
We assemble the uppers exclusively with Veterans of our Armed Services! These military men have an eye for detail, they scope port holes, torque to military specs & quality check each upper.
- Barrel: 16” 7.62×39 Melonite Barrel Chrome Moly
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Feed Ramps: M4
- BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Carbine-Length
- Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
- Rail: 15″ CBC Gen lll Free Float M-Lok Rail
- Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
- Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
Failure to observe safe firearm handling practices may result in serious bodily injury or death. CBC Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product. Additionally, it is highly recommended that the firearm (as with all new firearms) is thoroughly inspected, cleaned and oiled prior to use.