This kit contains the two most crucial components that affect the performance of your AR-15. The bolt carrier group in this kit is made to MIL-SPEC and finished with superior quality nitride finish that protects against corrosion and heat, our BCG won’t let you down. In order to ensure that it will run beautifully in your AR-15, each bolt carrier group undergoes high-pressure testing (HPT), and magnetic particle inspection (MPI). Whether you’re looking for a drop-in Mil-Spec quality replacement for your current AR or are going for a new build, this bolt carrier group provides you with the reliability and performance you expect from a first-rate product. The second component that makes up this kit is the charging handle, which not only assists in chambering a round but is your main tool to clear a round that won’t eject cleanly. The 7075-T6 aluminum design results in a rugged and capable charging handle for your AR-15.
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
- Made in USA Carrier fits AR15 7.62 X 39
- Charging Handle /w latch Specifications
- Milspec Aircraft Aluminum
- Solid Steel Latch