The bolt carrier group is without a doubt the hardest working component of an AR15. It is responsible for guiding the firing pin to the primer, extracting and ejecting the fired case, feeding the new cartridge into the chamber and, locking properly into the barrel extension. All these tasks benefit from proper lubrication. This Nickel Boron BCG has an advanced metal finish that offers high resistance to wear and corrosion as well as having an ultra-low co-efficient of friction, resulting in smoother cycling and less required lubrication. Due to this slick surface finish clean up is easier and faster than a standard bolt carrier group. With its strong finish even under high volume fire rates or while running a pistol set-up this bolt carrier group won’t let you down.
This Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) comes fully assembled and ready to drop into most mil-spec M16, M4 or AR15 upper receivers. All critical parts are coated with Nickel Boron that provides permanent dry lubricity, extreme durability and increases both wear and corrosion resistance. The Nickel Boron coating has a Rockwell hardness between 52-56. This bolt carrier group is constructed from 9310 Vac-Arc steel Bolt over the Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Bolt because it’s stronger and after many test firings and torture tests it to not only last longer but to be more durable.
- AR15 and M16 Compatible
- 8620 Steel Carrier Nickel Boron Coated
- 9310 Vac-Arc Steel Bolt Nickel Boron Coated
- 4340 Steel Cam Pin Nickel Boron Coated
- 4140 Steel Gas Key Nickel Boron Coated
- Tool Steel Extractor Nickel Boron Coated
- Shot Peened
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- HPT (High-Pressure Tested)
- Gas key staked to Mil-Spec Standards
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- Extractor Insert with upgraded Crane O-Ring
- Power Spring Kit
- Nickel Boron Coated